Save Time, Online!
Fast Lane speeds up the donation process by allowing you to electronically complete your medical history questionnaire before arriving to the donation site.
The Food & Drug Administration requires that the online questionnaire be completed on the same day as your donation (beginning at 12:01 a.m.).
Fast Lane may be performed using a mobile device or computer. Before starting, make sure your device has the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- A printer (if printing)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
The process is simple and takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete. However, there are a few things we’d like to share with you to make the process run smoothly:
- Make certain you are in a confidential setting before starting Fast Lane. Once you have begun the questionnaire, you will not be able to save the form to finish at a later time.
- Please use your legal name as displayed on your identification.
- If you are unsure of a question, simply click the “Staff Assistance Required” button located above the question and skip the question. Our staff will discuss that question with you at the donation site.
- Upon completion of Fast Lane, please be sure to print and bring the Fast Lane form along with your ID to the donation site. You may also save a copy of the form to present to our staff upon arrival.
- Our staff will review your questionnaire responses with you and perform other donation qualification checks when you arrive. Please be advised that same day completion of Fast Lane does not guarantee that you will be able to donate; however, it does ensure an enhanced donation experience!
If you have any questions about Fast Lane, click here to view our Fast Lane FAQs. If your question is not answered within our FAQs, please click the ‘Contact Us’ link on our website
Please read the following documents in their entirety prior to beginning the Fast Lane questionnaire:
- Medication Deferral List
- vCJD Risk Countries
- Blood Donor Educational Material
- Possible Ebola Exposure
- Fast Lane Calendar Tool Guide
I am completing this questionnaire on the day of my blood donation.
I am in a private setting and will answer the questions without input from anyone else.
I have reviewed all materials for blood donors and am prepared to answer questions regarding them.